Rúa San Isidro, 4 Sanxenxo
In 1670 it was moved from Aldariz to the town of Sanxenxo. It is in the “maritime style” characteristic of the mendicant orders of the 14th-16th centuries. It has a rectangular floor plan, with an apse that is narrower than the nave and two chapels on the sides that form the arms of the cross: the chapel of San José (1688) and the chapel of Purificación (1710).
On its façade is the Virxe do Carme (our Lady of Mount Carmel) with a scallop-shaped halo. Above, there is a rose window and a simple carved stone cross. The Virxe do Carmo, San Xinés and Santa Rosalía de Palermo (a recluse advocating against the plague, represented in a wooden carving) are venerated in this temple.